- Get Help
- For Service Providers
- About 2-1-1 Maryland
- Home Page
Get Help - 2-1-1 specialists are trained to assist in finding help.
- 2-1-1 In Other States - 2-1-1 is available in every state, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and much of Canada.
- Benefit Screening - Find out what programs and services you may be eligible to receive.
- In Crisis - 2-1-1 call specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Using The 2-1-1 Database - The 2-1-1 Maryland database has information on thousands of services across Maryland.
For Service Providers - Our goal at 2-1-1 Maryland is to be a resource not just for consumers, but for the agencies that provide services.
About The 2-1-1 Database - The 2-1-1 Maryland database has information on nearly 5,000 health and human services agencies and programs across Maryland.
- Reports and Brochures - Download the 2-1-1 Maryland, Inc. brochure and rack card.
- Inclusion/Exclusion Policies - 2-1-1 Maryland serves the entire State of Maryland and seeks to include health and human service programs and organizations
- List Your Agency - Sgguest changes or additions to our databases.
- Make The Most Of The 2-1-1 Database - You will find the 2-1-1 database useful for information and referral, needs assessments, and for evaluation.
- About The 2-1-1 Database - The 2-1-1 Maryland database has information on nearly 5,000 health and human services agencies and programs across Maryland.
- Newsroom - View articles from the Baltimore Sun and Frederick News Post.
About 2-1-1 Maryland - Information about the 2-1-1 Maryland database.
- Background - History and background of the 2-1-1 Maryland database.
- Contact Us - Contact information for varying parts of Maryland.
- Leadership - List of leaders and board members for 2-1-1 Maryland.
- Mission & Vision - The mission statement and guideline principles behind 2-1-1 Maryland.
- Our Partners - Partnerships of 2-1-1 Maryland.
- Seniors and People with Disabilities - Find assistance for seniors and/or those with disabilities.
- Children & Families - Find assistance and programs that can help support your family and kids.
- Disaster Preparedness - 2-1-1 Maryland can help find resources to prepare for disasters.
- Employment - Use the 2-1-1 database to find and maintain employment.
- Food - Let 2-1-1 help figure out how to extend your food budget for yourself and family./li>
- Healthcare - Find in-person help with healthcare choices and eligibility requirements.
- Housing & Homeless - Find information for housing, eviction prevention, mortgage assistance, and emergency shelters.
- Legal Assistance - 2-1-1 can help find free or low cost legal aid.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse - Call speciliasts with 2-1-1 will listen and connect to community services for those in need of mental health help.
- Our Supporters A list of key supporters who donated time and money to 2-1-1 Maryland.
- Utility Assistance - Several options are available for financial assistance and disconnection prevention.
- Veterans & Military - 2-1-1 provides information on numerous programs for service members and veterans.
- Site Map - Overview of all the pages on 2-1-1 Maryland.
or Search The Database
When searching for resources, please be sure to include your zip code or county, in order to find the listings most appropriate and convenient for you.
HealthcareAre you a service provider
People with Disabilities
People with Disabilities
with questions about the
2-1-1 MD database?