If you don't have insurance, community health clinics are a place where you can get health care services. You pay what you can afford, based on your income. Most health clinics provide the following kinds of services:
- Checkups when you're well
- Treatment when you're sick
- Complete care when you're pregnant
- Immunizations and checkups for your children
- Dental care and prescription drugs for your family
- Mental health and substance misuse care if you need it
To find the nearest community health clinic, search the database or call 2-1-1.