Housing & Shelter
2-1-1 can work to help you and your family find or keep your housing with information on finding housing, eviction prevention, mortgage assistance and foreclosure prevention.
Additionally, if you are facing homelessness, we have information on emergency shelters for individuals and families as well as listings of transitional housing programs. These are generally longer term than a shelter and often offer supportive services aimed at helping individuals and families become self-sufficient and obtain permanent housing.
Click on the links in the blue box or dial 2-1-1 for more information.
Do you need emergency shelter?
- Emergency Shelters
- Domestic Violence Shelters
- Transitional Housing/Shelter
- Cold Weather Shelters
- Elder Abuse Shelters
- Homeless Coordinated Entry Agency
- Homeless Drop In Centers
- Homeless Motel Vouchers
- Homeless Permanent Supportive Housing
- Homelessness Prevention Programs
- Rapid Re-Housing Programs